So last night I had the honor to do the Spotlight for Mudcrutch at Ventura Theater. Mudcrutch is Tom Petty's first band before Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers. Well it was a sold out show and very hot inside... The funny thing is they only used me once during the whole concert so I basically got to just stand and get paid to watch Tom Petty perform it was amazing... but the only thing that sucked is that it is sooo hot by the spotlights cause of the heat it kicks out... my lips kept drying up so I kept drinking water and putting chapstick on... well I wasn't think and had to go to the restroom really bad cause how much water I drank... but the thing is I cant leave the spotlight just in case they need me... So I was stuck there holding the waterfall in and it was so hard where at times I thought I was gonna wet myself... anyways overall I loved the show even though I hate doing spotlights for concerts... they are the worst... BUT HEY HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN SAY THE DID THE SPOTLIGHT FOR TOM PETTY... im sure you haven't met anyone till now ;)...
No comments:
Post a Comment