I promised my Mom that I would start doing this again... I just decided to stop cause I didn't think anyone was reading it... anyways everything is going good... I am single again and I am stoked about it cause my Ex was a Crazy Chick... it was all about her her her... and she didn't care if I was at work or whatever she needed attention and well I couldn't always offer that... anyways I have just been working like a mad man and also been on the look out for a lovely lady who isn't crazy.... I just like being with someone just so that I know I have someone there for me and I don't know just love the feeling... but I am not gonna rush it... when I find her I will know... So Warped Tour is this Sunday and I am STOKED about it... I took the day off just to go.... I know its Sunday and I shouldn't but hey I gotta its something I looked forward to every year... anyways just wanted to let all my Family who actually look at this know I LOVE YOU ALL... might not show it but I do... OH and I am gonna start a new thing... Quotes of the Day... and todays QUOTE IS:
"Just thought you'd like to see what a skater's body really looks like. Go ahead, drink it in. Don't be shy. Looking's for free. Touching's gonna cost you something." - WILL FERREL / BLADES OF GLORY
Jun 19, 2008
ITS BEEN AWHILE
at
8:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
nice quote of the day dork.
did you handle the warped situation yet? im going with maris and nikki but im not taking my phone in so just look for me.
did you ask nokey about ticketos for finch??
lets do something later. peace cuz.
Post a Comment